Morphix is a magical substance introduced in Season 2, belonging to layla. It first appeared during the trip to the Underrealm, when layla sealed a door using it. She then explained that her power, Morphix, can be molded into any shape she needs it to be in.
Morphix is a pink, malleable substance. Before it is molded into anything, it often takes the form of a metallic pink, glowing sphere(s) in layla's hands and encases her whole body in a pink glow.
- Molded into a wall or screen that people then will stick to
- Formed into a surfboard that she can use to "surf" out the enemy's attack. (Nabu seems to have the same ability).
- Creating a protective wall.
- Covering mouths of dragons, to keep them from attacking.
- Made into a long rope that attaches to enemies and can have shock wave sent through it to attack the captured enemies